Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Welcome

Hi there. It's me. Ali.

This is the introduction post. The one post that most bloggers successfully complete. I'll post this to Facebook and unless I defeat the odds, you will never see a post from this blog again.

I wish I had a theme. Wouldn't that be great? However, I'm an average cook, I think politics are fascinating but there's a lot I don't understand, I think my religious beliefs are my business, and my movie reviews sound like "It was good! I loved that one guy." So. That leaves us without a theme.

A little bit about me, I suppose. I am a recent graduate. Wild right? A recent graduate with a blog, I am a DIAMOND in the rough. I think my opinion is important because society has taught me that everything that comes out of this mouth is pure gold. My feelings are the most important. Always. And, in the 5th grade I got the participation award for softball, which is the reason why I don't know how to deal with failure.

lol.

No but honestly, I'm writing this blog because I'm in a time where I am flooded with questions, and am not given many answers. It's something to become comfortable with, because most of my questions may never be answered. I know there are many people who feel the same as I do, perhaps I can help in some way.

That's right. I care about people.

I know what you're thinking. That could be my theme. NO. I'm sticking with my title. It's fun.

Alright. Well, this looks like a decent first post. Short enough that you'll read the whole thing. Long enough that you think I'm serious about this.

Enjoy your day.

- Ali








No comments:

Post a Comment